HORI-COR/I is a mounting and finishing trim for the vertical separation between 1/2" drywall above, and ENDU-BOARD panels below. HORI-COR/I can also be used with common 0.42" cement boards.
HORI-COR/I is used on inside corners and provides a decorative White PVC finish that is reminiscent of chair railing. Each leg is 6" long from the corner.
- Perfect for inside corners to create a transition from 1/2" sheetrock to ENDU-BOARD panels
- Can also be used with common 0.42" cement board
- Allows for easy removal and re-use of the installed panels for inspection, or to allow the wall behind to dry out.
- Used with 1/2" drywall thickness above.
- Material: White PVC (Available separately in Satin Chrome metal finish)
- Use together with VERTI-COR/I for the horizontal separation between panels below
HORI-COR/I is stapled to wooden studs with a common staple gun, using 3/8" crown staples of 3/8" length.
Once mounted, HORI-COR/I allows ENDU-BOARD panels to be snapped into place from underneath. Common 0.42" cement boards can also be used. The ENDU-BOARD or cement board panels can be removed and reused if needed in the future.
How to cut UNI-TRIM
How to mount UNI-TRIM
HORI-COR/I does not require any special maintenance or care. HORI-COR/I can be cleaned using a wet cloth. If necessary clean in addition with neutral cleaning agents. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents and tools.
Due to continuing improvements, actual product may differ slightly from images, drawings, and descriptions.