MORI-COR/I is a mounting and finishing trim for the vertical separation between 1/2" drywall above, and ENDU-BOARD panels below. MORI-COR/I can also be used with common 0.42" cement boards.
MORI-COR/I is used on inside corners and provides a decorative Brushed Aluminum finish with a modern and clean look. Each leg is 6" long from the corner.
- Perfect for inside corners to create a transition from 1/2" sheetrock to ENDU-BOARD panels
- Can also be used with common 0.42" cement board
- Allows for easy removal and re-use of the installed panels for inspection, or to allow the wall behind to dry out.
- Used with 1/2" drywall thickness above.
- Material: Brushed Aluminum
- Use together with MERTI-COR/I for the horizontal separation between panels below
EnduraFlood MORI-COR/I is mounted to wooden studs with MUNI-NAIL, and to metal studs with UNI-RIV.
Clamp MORI-COR/I onto the studs using a small, non-marring set of clamps. Use a 3/32" drill to drill pilot holds through MUNI-TRIM at each stud location.
Mounting to metal studs:
- be sure to drill through the metal stud
- Insert UNI-RIV and use a Rivet Tool to tighten the UNI-RIV
Mounting to wooden studs:
- after drilling through MUNI-TRIM, avoid drilling into the wooden stud
- insert MUNI-NAIL through the pilot hole in MUNI-TRIM, and slightly tap the nail into place
- use a Trim Nail Punch to hammer the nail firmly into place
Once mounted, MORI-COR/I allows ENDU-BOARD panels to be snapped into place from underneath. Common 0.42" cement boards can also be used. The ENDU-BOARD or cement board panels can be removed and reused if needed in the future.
MORI-COR/I requires no special maintenance or care. MORI-COR/I is is resistant to mold and fungi. Can be cleaned periodically using neutral cleaning agents. Avoid the use of strong acids (e.g. hydrochloric or hydrofluoric) and base/alkaline cleaners (e.g. bleach, ammonia, chlorides). Do not use abrasive cleaning agents and tools. Oxidation films in extremely moist environments may be removed with a common polishing agent but may form again.
Due to continuing improvements, actual product may differ slightly from images, drawings, and descriptions.