VERTI-COR/O is a mounting and finishing trim for the horizontal separation between adjoining ENDU-BOARD panels on both sides of an outside corner. VERTI-COR/O can also be used with common 0.42" cement boards.
VERTI-COR/O is used on outside corners underneath HORI-COR/O and provides a decorative White PVC finish.
- Perfect for outside corners to create a transition between ENDU-BOARD panels to the left and right
- Can also be used with common 0.42" cement boards
- Allows for easy removal and re-use of the installed panels for inspection, or to allow the wall behind to dry out.
- Material: White PVC (Available separately in Satin Chrome metal finish)
- Use together with HORI-COR/O for the vertical separation to 1/2" drywall above
EnduraFlood VERTI-COR/O, 48" long
VERTI-COR/O is snapped into place between the adjoining ENDU-BOARD panels to the left and right. VERTI-COR-O is held in place by the functional fit and is not stapled or glued.
Once mounted, VERTI-COR/O allows ENDU-BOARD or cement board panels to be removed and reused if needed in the future.
VERTI-COR/O does not require any special maintenance or care. VERTI-COR/O can be cleaned using a wet cloth. If necessary clean in addition with neutral cleaning agents. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents and tools.
Due to continuing improvements, actual product may differ slightly from images, drawings, and descriptions.