EnduraFlood HORI-TRIM/58 is a mounting and finishing trim for the vertical separation between 5/8" drywall above, and ENDU-BOARD panels below. HORI-TRIM/58 can also be used with common 0.42" cement boards as panels. HORI-TRIM/58 provides a decorative White PVC finish. It is available in 95" length (nominal 8 feet).
- Perfect for creating a transition from 5/8" drywall to ENDU-BOARD panels
- Can also be used with common 0.42" cement board panels
- Use UNI-TRIM for horizontal separation between ENDU-BOARD or cement panels
- Allows for easy removal and re-use of the installed panels for inspection, or to allow the wall behind to dry out.
- Used with 5/8" drywall thickness above. Also available separately for 1/2" drywall
- Material: White PVC
- Matching trim pieces for inside and outside corners are available separately
- Use together with VERTI-COR/O for outside corners, and with VERTI-COR/I for inside corners
EnduraFlood HORI-TRIM/58, 95" long
HORI-TRIM/58 is stapled to wooden studs with a common staple gun, using 3/8" crown staples of 3/8" length. Once mounted, HORI-TRIM/58 allows ENDU-BOARD panels to be snapped into place from underneath. Common 0.42" cement boards can also be used. The ENDU-BOARD or cement board panels can be removed and reused if needed in the future.
How to cut UNI-TRIM
How to mount UNI-TRIM
HORI-TRIM/58 does not require any special maintenance or care. UNIT-TRIM can be cleaned using a wet cloth. If necessary clean in addition with neutral cleaning agents. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents and tools.
Due to continuing improvements, actual product may differ slightly from images, drawings, and descriptions.